domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

CLICK HERE! Kids activities in this blog

I´d like you to know which is going to be this Blog called BABIES´ CORNER about. As a part of this personal project I´d like you to help me building up this Blog. I invite you all to write a post and share your experiences with us. YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE ALL GLADLY ADMITTED!

I´ll share my knowledge about those activities that had gone well with my students and I´ll invite you to carry them out with your kids such as the science experiment 'A tornado in a bottle'.

First of all, in this blog I´ll deal with reading to very young learners. As you know, reading is quite important at these early stages. I´ve posted a text with recommendations with must-read books and a video linked to the summary with the storytelling of the tale.

I´ll go straight on with arts and crafts and hands-on science manageable activities such as 'How to make a tornado in a bottle'(EXPERIMENT 1) and 'Mold bread experiment' (EXPERIMENT 2). Throughout these experiments my kids have learned new vocabulary and they have brought in oral fluency when explaining how to do the activity.
In my classroom, for the science experiment number 1, I´ve asked my students to watch the following tutorial:
A TORNADO IN A BOTTLE

and then answer the following questions:
- Which is the tittle of this experiment?
- Which are the materials needed to do this experiment?
- Which are the instructions to follow?
- Why is it caused the tornado in a bottle?
- Which is the speed reached by a tornado?
- Have you ever seen a real tornado?
- Explain step by step how to make a tornado in a bottle

 Try to answer these questions...





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario